It’s that wonderful time of year when the air starts to get crisp. The kids have settled in to the swing of the school year and are getting excited about trick-or-treating for candy. First things first: deciding on a Halloween costume!
Did you know that apparel from Ana Apple make great starting off points for creative and fun costumes? Best of all, re-use the bodysuits or tees when the spooky festivities are over! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- The sassy Lady Bones design easily transforms your little miss into a pirate, biker chick or rock star.
- Use red, black and green make up to get take our Zombie design from cute to scary.
- Add thick glasses, argyle socks and suspenders to our Nerd Alert or Business Time tees for a popular nerd costume.
- let your hippie flag fly as a lovely Flower Child by using our Recycle or Peace + Love designs.
- Save the planet while gathering up sweets with our Little Eco-Hero sets. Available in green-themed characters such as The Kindness Crusader, Captain Organic and The Recycle Ranger!
To celebrate big this season, we’re hosting a Halloween Photo Contest with a grand prize of $100 in Ana Apple products! Simply purchase your selected garment online, at an event, or through one of our awesome retailers. Then build your costume with DIY accessories and by perusing the thrift store. Snap a photo of your child in costume using the Ana Apple garment and be entered– The image that gets the most votes wins!
Photo entries should be sent to email@example.com between Thursday, Oct 31 through Monday, Nov 4. All entries will be posted as they are received, so get those images in early! Voting ends and winner announced on Thurs, Nov 7. *Please keep the photos clean; this is a family place